Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't sleep with the second Naomi...
Right now, I'm reading:
"The Black Box" by Michael Connelly
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Rewrite" by Paul Simon
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
"Drink Entire: Against the Madness of Crowds" by Ray Bradbury
Latest Memoir (of 54):
Season Life With Lots Of Spices.
- Season Life With Lots Of Spices.
- Learn one new thing every day.
- Know your limits, then exceed them.
- Breathing deeply, so I won't scream.
- I can hang up on abuse.
- Found it. Lost it. Looking again...
- Nothing one good earthquake couldn't fix...
- Loved my Mom from day one...
- He's finally beginning to wind down.
- Not really on my permanent record...
- When her radiant eyes smile back.
- Finally step out of Twilight Zone.
- She said I do, but didn't...
- Watching him wind down ain't fun...
- Shouldn't it be over by now?