Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Grace, hope, love, courage, peace, and freedom.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
Right now, I'm reading:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Latest Memoir (of 31):
Heart Open Please Enter - Hope.
- Heart Open Please Enter - Hope.
- My story part of the Story.
- We don't own it-we trash it?
- Quickly get ready- dinner out- blessed.
- Long time since here; life grows.
- He still takes my breath away.
- Elephant on chest causes coughing goblins.
- No words one week; school started.
- Looking for witty, found I wasn't.
- New term, first week, so tired.
- Mind blank. Ideas entered and left.
- Cookies and candy for breakfast. Yummy.
- God is love. Love is free.
- Letting go of past; so free.
- Not living in the past. Forgiveness.