Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I just sat down and someone (husband, kid, dog) needs something.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
To Kill a Mockingbird...check out my Nickname.
Right now, I'm reading:
many books at once (thanks, Kindle).
Latest Memoir (of 316):
Whine, whine, whine. Wine, wine, wine.
- Whine, whine, whine. Wine, wine, wine.
- Fiscal cliff savior: catcher, Holden Caulfield.
- Wine-free Thanksgiving isn't whine-free for me.
- Writer in training. Drinking like Faulkner.
- Cleaning with children around. Parental oxymoron.
- Packing storage unit: our adult-sized puzzle.
- Self-esteem forever lost in fitting room.
- Save the drama for the stage.
- Mom's cooking, better with beer-numbed tongue.
- Endless personality possibilities in photo booths.
- Wanted: beauty sleep. Needed: skinny sleep.
- My dad is Loon; enough said.
- I'm a queen. Crowned by dentist.
- Life's toolbox: duct tape, super glue.
- White-collar employee with blue-collar mouth. Bleep.