Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Someone telling me they "had a rough day".
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't forget to breathe, love, learn.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Heart on my sleeve - Idina Menzel
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Some of my friends. I want them to understand some of my feelings because I otherwise find it difficult to express them and some of them do actually care. Only if they want to understand of course. Some of this is more personal than I'm willing to share, anyway.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Wattpad, Six Billion Secrets, random blog here and there, Teen Ink...yes, I'm a typical teenager.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever book I'm devouring at the moment. Yes, I eat the books! I also like to make jokes that aren't funny.
My favorite story of all time is:
Jeez. No pressure or anything. I'll return to this once I have a fraction of an idea.
Right now, I'm reading:
Every Day by David Levithan
Latest Memoir (of 472):
Life isn't as comforting after sunset.
- Life isn't as comforting after sunset.
- My guilty pleasures have externalities attached.
- Silence slashes skin just as easily.
- Hyperfocused instead on what I'm not.
- Anorectic's acceptable range: slim to none.
- Had figurative tires smashed through text.
- Adulthood's looming like cloud over head.
- Water everyday and let it bloom.
- Substitute some kisses with bear hugs.
- Traipsing on borderlines. Finding my balance.
- Clumsy in kitchen, thus slightly atypical?
- More fearful of chocolate than blood.
- Hired for life with only birth-certificate.
- 'Thank you' sticks to my lips.
- Evolving art of gesticulation spreads laughter.