Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Someone telling me they "had a rough day".
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't forget to breathe, love, learn.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Heart on my sleeve - Idina Menzel
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Some of my friends. I want them to understand some of my feelings because I otherwise find it difficult to express them and some of them do actually care. Only if they want to understand of course. Some of this is more personal than I'm willing to share, anyway.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Wattpad, Six Billion Secrets, random blog here and there, Teen Ink...yes, I'm a typical teenager.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever book I'm devouring at the moment. Yes, I eat the books! I also like to make jokes that aren't funny.
My favorite story of all time is:
Jeez. No pressure or anything. I'll return to this once I have a fraction of an idea.
Right now, I'm reading:
Every Day by David Levithan
Latest Memoir (of 485):
Growing older, growing anxious, growing...fatter?
- Growing older, growing anxious, growing...fatter?
- Teenagers get urges. Not always sexual.
- No longer defined by my footwear.
- To be judged like a dictionary.
- Baby of the family turning eighteen.
- Your baby's seen death. She's cried.
- Codeword for panic situation: "Oh, shit!".
- Rain can't help my doomed flowers.
- Join me, comrades. Let's do shit.
- You say happy, I say mediocre.
- Pick an addiction from my pocket.
- One look never solved anyone's problems.
- Walls of reality are wearing thinner.
- Life isn't as comforting after sunset.
- My guilty pleasures have externalities attached.