Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Really couldn't pick just one, but Life of Pi would be at the top of my list.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Wednesday Sisters
Latest Memoir (of 38):
Don't even have six words today.
- Don't even have six words today.
- Writing fuels the flame inside me.
- I'm going to do better TODAY.
- What holds you back in life?
- I know I'm exhibiting "exital behavior".
- Writer's work you admire the most?
- Memorable meal made celebration pure decadence.
- Does love die quickly or slowly?
- To live bravely, but with kindness.
- Reading and writing, a beautiful life.
- Today I choose to be fearless.
- I'm living life more every day.
- Sacrificing on his behalf- worth it.
- Betting on today. Tomorrow is unknown.
- I'd carry him if I could.