Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Isn't worth the pain and tears.
My favorite story of all time is:
Ickle Me Pickle Me Tickle Me Too - Shel Silverstein
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Right now, I'm reading:
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
In bed I like to read:
Young Adult novels I plan on recommending to my students
Latest Memoir (of 144):
Zeppelin isn't resolving this communication breakdown.
- Zeppelin isn't resolving this communication breakdown.
- Finally clicked the blue publish button.
- Uttered the Words, "I Hate Myself"
- This bitterness ain't from the coffee.
- Plan for everything to be unplanned.
- "Agony and regret? The same thing.".
- Obtained bruise from alleged intoxicated pivot.
- I have cats. Does that count?
- Talent shining bright, illuminating the shadows.
- Wishing well shat on my pennies.
- Defeat knocks, intruding despite changed locks.
- Still want to make her proud.
- First item: locate the to-do list.
- Apparently I have a nice ass.
- I MMMbopped today and liked it.