Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Watch out for the flirty boys.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
They are always married.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Newsweek, National Geographic, online news
In bed I like to read:
same as above; a lot of the times I write instead.
My favorite story of all time is:
Too many good stories, have lots. A few are: Feast of All Saints, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, Cold Mountain, Clan of the Cave Bear, Aztec, etc etc etc
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 513):
My vibrator and my vivid imagination.
- My vibrator and my vivid imagination.
- "I am not good at this".
- Central shift, more a colossal drift.
- You sent the rain this way.
- Seed a young mind with kindness;.
- Wrap with kisses; seal with hugs.
- Could be one or two things.
- She winked at me. I smiled.
- Wicked eyes, wicked ways, wicked wants.
- Larry must have really big servers.
- Pick a flower wherever you go.
- After an argument embrace his body.
- Go out of bounds with him.
- You can be renewed by sunshine.
- Ask him why he is weary.