Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
In Target, a ladybug mobile. Tears.
- In Target, a ladybug mobile. Tears.
- My legs itch, you awful mosquitoes!
- Peach pie, or hours of kissing?
- Very little impulse control. So happy.
- Pictures of cornfields looked like home.
- You are greater than any city.
- It is difficult to perceive distance.
- Trying to pretend it never happened.
- "You are twenty-six", I said quietly.
- I thrive on coffee and sugar.
- "It's not true", I finally said.
- In Poland, a stork. They laughed.
- I don't know how this happened.
- These hips have a definite purpose.
- I didn't know I could leave.