Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
sucking it up and being the bigger person.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
jane austen. wonkette. shakespearessister.blogspot.com
In bed I like to read:
my daughter's homework.
My favorite story of all time is:
pride and prejudice.
Right now, I'm reading:
Star Island by Carl Hiaasen
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Graduated summa cum laude and pregnant.
- Graduated summa cum laude and pregnant.
- Sometimes forget which language I'm speaking.
- Mine was called to the priesthood.
- Had very different definitions of forever.
- Almost thirty doesn't scare me yet.
- Crave the calm center of chaos.
- Haven't had time to be sad.
- Go back home but not backwards.
- So much stuff. So little me.
- Stubbornly self-sacrificing year after fucking year.
- Here to redefine the word precocious.
- Loving her necessitates loving me. Transformative.
- Where, exactly, did I put myself?