Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 19):
Sing me a sweet snowy lullaby.
- Sing me a sweet snowy lullaby.
- The end of myself. Found You.
- Ever thy Glorious face to behold...
- Eleven eleven. wish the day away.
- My steps I take with you.
- Let me sing a new song.
- Mug of decaf and grey's anatomy.
- Writing memoirs instead of take-home exam.
- Uncharacteristically bold. Not naturally strong-willed. Me.
- My real voice box is SMITH.
- Call me crazy but I'm real.
- Never wanted to go to college.
- Hating technology. Wishing for simpler times.
- The future before me wished away.
- Sad but true. Let me sleep.