EmFlashMember since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Pushing for fight left me stagnant.
- Pushing for fight left me stagnant.
- A great man speaks my wants.
- Have frowns that Botox can't cure.
- Hate looking into the family mirror.
- Forgiving frees you from self torment.
- Don't Know? Just Make it Up!
- Six Words Doom Gloom, Very Telling.
- Stupid People Continue to Exist, Unfortunately.
- Chicago Style Pizza Nothing is Better.
- Pizza Plus Beer Equals Gut Bomb.
- Time-Machine, Where Did my Life Go?
- Out of Rehab and Who cares.