Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Loving Life; learning daily, breathing deeply. Feeding the birds and watching them through my kitchen window in the morning. Knowing beyond a doubt that the best is yet to be! Loving my Pugs, and finding their snoring (as I type this), to be very endearing and comforting...(sigh...); how I love my home! Lover of animals and nature; eating healthy. Striving for perfection, but yet knowing all along that life isn't perfect (and I am okay with that).
In bed I like to read:
Interior design magazines, self-help books. The Sunday paper in bed on a lazy Sunday morning with a cuppa Joe or white or green tea!
My favorite story of all time is:
It's my favorite book, really: Kahlil Gibran's "The Prophet"...
Right now, I'm reading:
A copy of "Real Simple" magazine...(what can I say; I'm a wannabe domestic Goddess...)
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Dogs fed, coffee poured. Life's good.
- Dogs fed, coffee poured. Life's good.
- True love is acceptance, not manipulation.
- No longer walking on eggshells (breathe...).
- I just wanted to be myself...
- Frying Chinese set off smoke detector!
- Freedom to be, you and me.
- Someone, somewhere, does loves you... indefinitely.
- Is driving to recycling still green?
- Challenging week. Time for ice cream.
- Blue sky, convertible, day off; priceless.
- Removed rose-colored glasses; left him.
- Turned my back; food, dog gone.
- There is no growth without drought.