Elle2Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
being unlucky, life not going the way i planned/expected
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
Right now, I'm reading:
Stephanie Meyer's twilight series, again
Latest Memoir (of 18):
I was looking but not seeing.
- I was looking but not seeing.
- Let's just pretend that never happened.
- You'll always be my guardian angel.
- LOL, LMAO, ROFL: why not haha?
- Items sold separately; batteries not included.
- Always look at your Caller ID.
- Never thought I'd see the day.
- Love is the best four-letter word.
- Go on SNL; up your popularity.
- Coffee breath is worth the price.
- Six words is more than enough.
- He doesn't deserve the name "Dad.".
- Disney movies are not exactly realistic.
- Never saw that one coming. Nope.
- If it's edible, I'll eat it.