Member since April, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Haven't met him yet.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Hey girl, don't be so serious!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I love, that is all.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
random places, misc.
In bed I like to read:
Rosamunde Pilcher novels from the '60's
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Hypnotist's Love Story
Latest Memoir (of 122):
No more tears, no more words.
- No more tears, no more words.
- My left ring finger itches, finally.
- Irish accents still make me swoon.
- I wanted time. He couldn't, wouldn't.
- I feel invisible, no one sees.
- Two thumbs down, hearing sad news.
- Messy ending, like all of them.
- He impressed the very unimpressible me.
- Urge to text passed, like nausea.
- I will not cry in March.
- Always wanted to be a dramaturg.
- Tired of fastening my own bracelet.
- Girl cannot live on texts alone.
- Cupid is kind of a jerk.
- Eat, drink, and be scary. Boo!