Member since June, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Keep questioning EVERYTHING, independence WILL come!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
"Into the Wild" by Jon Krakauer. The story of Christopher McCandles, but without the sad demise.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
A most inspirational and thought-provoking page at Facebook. I love stories describing the nuts and bolts of how people got out of the Rat Race forever. There evidently IS a better way.
In bed I like to read:
"The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins
My favorite story of all time is:
"Harold and Maude"
Right now, I'm reading:
"Fatu-Hiva, Back to Nature" by Thor Heyerdahl
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Rise" by Eddie Vedder, plus all his other music for the motion picture "Into the Wild". Really touches a chord in my own journey of manifest destiny.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
YOU, my friend.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Adding value bestows power to negotiate.
- Adding value bestows power to negotiate.
- Personal attacks often target good merit.
- Always under promise, but OVER deliver.
- Will inoculate against afluenza and consumeritis.
- If in the majority, I'll reconsider.
- Galaxies spiral, so too the universe?
- So many religions, anyone really know?
- Thumb your nose at the Joneses.
- Cerulean tears into oceans lifeship sinking.