EarnestleaMember since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Whither the reward for self-sacrifice?
- Whither the reward for self-sacrifice?
- I just want my friend back.
- Friendship evolved and reminiscing in chats.
- How do we cope? We don't.
- Some things are best left unlearnt.
- Trapped without energy to make change.
- Seems the pieces fit except circumstances.
- Home is where you find sanity.
- Tacit acceptance of an undefined relationship.
- Nudged adrift by a Portuguese swashbuckler.
- Eight hours and a friend forever.
- Beware the easily won consensus.
- Profound friendship impels mutual exploration; exhilarating.
- Commitment: resoluteness when love has died.
- Impossibility of furtherment drives abandonment.