EDGEGuyMember since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Always take the last flight out.
- Always take the last flight out.
- Never pass up cappucinos or bathrooms.
- You don't love me, do you?
- Forty years later still remember Seuss.
- Hitting your wife was not cool.
- He would have liked the result.
- Being a dad saved my soul.
- Dad died. Refrigerator art in wallet.
- Aliens arrive. They think we're tasty.
- Always loved women best. Still do.
- Second marriages. We're all happier now.