Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I want to run, bike or swim as fast as possible right past the Oncology Office.
In bed I like to read:
The nightly love note I am writing to my husband.
Latest Memoir (of 582):
Will live in the moment later.
- Will live in the moment later.
- Exited crazy train. Stuck on tracks.
- There's no excuse for my excuses.
- Morning birds singing like nothing's wrong.
- "Inspired to do squats, diddly squat.".
- Health food's going to the dogs.
- Life on fire. Friends rushed in.
- Plan for worst while enjoying best.
- He was my basket and eggs.
- Read Suze Orman early in life.
- Easing into the morning with Smithmag.
- Arrive before your boss, leave after.
- "Emotional Intelligence," read, follow and succeed.
- Wearing bright yellow while feeling blue.
- Always hungry. Never satisfied. Living lean.