Member since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Anyone whose spirits could be lifted by reading my little ramblings of six word memoirs.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Smile more. Worry less. Be happy
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Articles about current technology, photos and their captions by various photographers and artists, and anything by Orson Scott Card
My favorite story of all time is:
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Right now, I'm reading:
Shadow of the Giant by Orson Scott Card
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Side" by Travis
Latest Memoir (of 29):
Sometimes I feel like Oz's lion.
- Sometimes I feel like Oz's lion.
- Guys can have fat days too...
- Here's some advice: Life goes on.
- Was a dabbler in many arts.
- Always wanted to try something new.
- Always made time for my friends.
- Smile more. Worry less. Be happy.
- I always could laugh at myself.
- Always surpassed who I was yesterday.
- Loved all, trusted few, hurt none.
- Was punished for another man's crimes.
- Always changed to fit my surroundings.
- Always dared to try the impossible.
- Never stopped to smell the roses.
- Smiled and laughed, but dead inside.