Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Appreciate the now; befriend more people.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Becky I., the best pithy, aphoristic thinker I've ever met.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever book I'm reading at the time.
My favorite story of all time is:
Where the Red Fern Grows
Right now, I'm reading:
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Angry All the Time
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Everything good I come close to I ruin because I just can't seem to get out of my own way.
Latest Memoir (of 239):
Call me maybe. Call me Ishmael.
- Call me maybe. Call me Ishmael.
- Elect me. I'll govern, not cower.
- Life's cymbal-ic. So, make some noise!
- Dumped by a stranger. Via text.
- He made choices. Now, he rests.
- Life: imperfections masquerading as endearing qualities.
- Thinking about thinking. Stuck in loop.
- Requiring better working conditions, ulcers strike.
- Confine your flowers. I'll spread weeds.
- Haikus, sonnets, and odes. Oh my!
- Boston strong? No. Hopeful, though, yes.
- All I see ahead are memories.
- Projects graded? No. DVR cleared? Yes.
- Meteors streaking, sirens wailing, babies crying.
- Don't have much potential. Never did.