Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You are lovelier than you believe.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The rules always change after I join something--anything!
In bed I like to read:
Easy reading, magazines, catalogs
My favorite story of all time is:
Gone with the Wind. Recent favorite is Eat, Pray,Love. Runner up to GWTW is To Kill a Mockingbird.
Right now, I'm reading:
Buddist Boot Camp, by Timber Hawkeye
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Good Girl, by Carrie Underwood
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 772):
Meryl Streep DVD marathon this week.
- Meryl Streep DVD marathon this week.
- Taking some time off for summer.
- To pivot is a woman's prerogative.
- Chit chat is an art form.
- That chair is keeping me company.
- Get your college degree. Very important.
- Seriously graduates. Save for retirement now.
- Fun is essential component to life.
- Stepping out with my daughter tonight.
- Prudish, now you're speaking my language!
- Sparkle in eye belies prudish demeanor.
- Prudishness. Like being my own third-wheel.
- Prudish ways make for boring days.
- Prudish as a prune. Too regular.
- My inner prude won't stay hidden.