Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
my Amazon Kindle. I keep several books going at the same time. If I get tired of one, I just hit the button and start reading another. Mostly non-fiction.
Right now, I'm reading:
Breaking Dawn, The Legend of King Arthur & his Knights.
Latest Memoir (of 11):
She died and now I'm free.
- She died and now I'm free.
- First grandbaby has stolen my heart.
- First grandbaby now on the way!
- Why don't boys call their Mothers?
- I am now my Mother's keeper.
- Menopause is not for sissy whimps!
- My best friend committed suicide. Why?
- He stole my heart that day.
- I'll always miss having a mother.
- I am now my mother's keeper.
- Unwanted by mother.
Loved by Father.