Member since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The Thistle Lady
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
McSweeney's and everywhere else!
In bed I like to read:
Nick Hornby, Jonathan Trooper, Sebastian Faulks, David Eggers, and the beat goes on...
My favorite story of all time is:
The Last Crossing by Guy Vanderhaeghe
Right now, I'm reading:
How to Talk to a Widower, Jonathan Trooper
Latest Memoir (of 21):
One tap dance away from love!
- One tap dance away from love!
- Oh! No! I forgot to laugh!
- The Thistle Lady
- Hip! Hip! Hooray! It's another day!
- One bottle of wine needs another...
- Patiently waiting for the right advice...
- My quads just screamed, "Help Me!".
- Your Doppleganger can only be trouble!
- Smartass in nothing but Stiletto heels.
- Sociopaths never have regrets. Just resentments.
- She found her inner dog bark.
- Cruel? Maybe. Should I Thank You?
- Upside Down Doughnut Cake for Breakfast!
- Sisters don't always become best friends,.
- One small step into sprialling tunnel.