Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Its either one extreme or the other ... or but it is so extreme.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Band Back Together
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Hot Zone
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Love me enough to hurt me.
- Love me enough to hurt me.
- My name tag should say luscious.
- Sometimes its hard being an extremist.
- What if it does work out.
- Need a tattoo: handle with care.
- Dear bloodclot, I hope your gone.
- He will never know how much.
- Your nonchalant attitude draws me in.
- Taking a tumble, onward with life.
- Love my hair in your hands.
- Saved his mommy's life through birth.
- My daughter's my ray my diva.
- My son my light my heart.
- To live is not so bad.
- Douche monkey you really annoy me.