Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't worry about what people think.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I like something - and the store quits carrying it, the network cancels the show, the restaurant quits offering it....
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Phantom Tollbooth.
Right now, I'm reading:
Stories by O'Henry.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Ready to Take a Chance Again
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
You! (doesn't that make you feel really special?)
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Autocorrect can be really funny sometimes.
- Autocorrect can be really funny sometimes.
- Love my MacBook Air- so thin!
- Is there an app for that?
- Do what you love- never work.
- Christian like Jesus- he was Jewish.
- Speed dial erodes our brain cells.
- Computers will save paper. Yeah, right.
- Final therapy session. All better now.
- Emergencies always happen at worst times.
- Work for your happiness, not others.
- What makes you smile the most?
- Drink more water. Probably won't happen.
- Training puppy. Is he training me?
- Why can't computers ever work right?
- Can melba toast ever be stale?