Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Hardest obstacle: Man in the mirror.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Winston Churchill (12 Volumes)
Latest Memoir (of 25):
All greatness comes from small beginnings.
- All greatness comes from small beginnings.
- Deep sadness comes with silent tears.
- Out of hopelessness, springs Faith eternal.
- We exist in my silent reverie.
- Your legacy is yours. Not others.
- Beautiful chaos, delicious pain, sweet misery.
- Hope is a double edged sword.
- Us: such beautiful chaos, sweet misery.
- Hindsight: Making "hard" decisions look easy.
- How to gain experience without opportunities?
- Attaining perfection in an imperfect world.
- I tried. I failed. I rise.
- Everytime seeing you, my heart flutters.
- Toughest critic: man in the mirror.
- Ate quarter pounder. Gained many more.