Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
How I created my own destiny.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
The Art of Innovation
Latest Memoir (of 62):
Attend conference if you need pills.
- Attend conference if you need pills.
- Back from Afghanistan with sluggish liver.
- Never give up; Always let go.
- She left him and the dress.
- I lost my ability to fail.
- Lost purse, came back, through strangers.
- Her husband watched her being inseminated.
- Toxic people gorge on toxic food.
- Did not ask her for anything.
- Moving backwards only to move forward.
- Clutter, kept me searching for meaning.
- She lived happily with five men.
- I died when I was fifty.
- New moon, light mood, heavy body.
- How I created my own destiny?