Dianna_MasseyMember since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The wave always washes away the castle.
In bed I like to read:
Anything - except murder mysteries
My favorite story of all time is:
(Stories, actually) My Dad's recounting of his time as an army cook in Burma during WWII
Right now, I'm reading:
Outliers (Malcolm Gladwell), Warped Passages (Lisa Randall), and Musicophilia (Oliver Sacks)
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Being underestimated is a marvelous weapon.
- Being underestimated is a marvelous weapon.
- Have not found anything more interesting.
- Insinuating that I cannot do it.
- Kept some grunge work for himself.
- Egos can be broken, but should'nt.
- Mental groundhog: I saw my id.
- Almost a Child of the 50's
- So, Daddy, is there a god?
- The voice of the brown-headed nuthatch.
- Why was I born her doppelganger?
- Married a smartass, unfortunately it's contagious.
- Communications: a creative outlet that pays.
- The Love of a Child
- When it hurts the most, sing.