Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Something light, like Raymond Chandler or P. G. Wodehouse.
My favorite story of all time is:
Beauty and the Beast
Right now, I'm reading:
A little bit of everything.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Accidentally overscheduling myself because of my inability to say no.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I like to read Facebook status updates. I also follow http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/ and http://notdonneyet.blogspot.com/. And comic strips in the newspaper.
Latest Memoir (of 32):
Pays bills so i can write.
- Pays bills so i can write.
- Love my Kindle. Miss paper pages.
- Wrote about you before we met.
- Free passes to VIP lounge? Okay.
- Love Christ. Not fan of Christians.
- It can't be Monday again already.
- Tattooed new-year's resolution to rib cage.
- Tickled you so you'd hold tighter.
- I save all your post-it notes.
- My home's where your heart is.
- You're really good for my poetry.
- Brand new chapter. Same old story.
- Rainy days are not always sad.
- More than 'like', not quite 'love'.
- Kittens: the best form of therapy.