Member since August, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
First off, I wouldn't throw my hands up in exasperation, but rather in JOY! I see the story of my life as not linear, but holographic, where the past, present and future are all happening at the same time. The story of my life has been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs, with many surprises in between, including the discovery of one of my past lives as an aboriginal sailor in the sixteenth century who died of smallpox contracted from an invading Spanish soldier.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Helium.com, but I left in a huff because the editors seem to stifle rather than foster creativity.
In bed I like to read:
Any great spiritual tome that will help me set my life straight for the next morning to appear. "A Course in Miracles", "Conversations With God", "The Power of Now", anything by Deepak Chopra or Shirley Maclaine.
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Flight of the Eagle" by the late Indian thinker Jiddu Krishnamurti
Right now, I'm reading:
Old issues of "Science of Mind" journals.....
Latest Memoir (of 8724):
EXCUSE me! Guessing 'random' word's 'excuse'?
- EXCUSE me! Guessing 'random' word's 'excuse'?
- 'The BODY says: I'm a fiesta!'*.
- Writing can be a MYSTICAL experience.
- Are the BEAUTIFUL, swaying trees you?
- LIFE: major key/ DEATH: minor key.*.
- Scribble your one, big LIFE-CHANGING Moment?
- We've the right to BEAR...words!
- I enjoy being divine AND human.
- Body's NOT prison for angelic soul.
- The MONETARY value of rose's 'cent'?
- TAKING pleasure being in the world.
- TASTE/see that God is good!
- Memoir's COMMENTS are keen 'talking points'.
- WORDS 'talk' (some have big mouths!).
- ABE LINCOLN on dogs & cats.*.