DevinJaneMember since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 75):
I always overuse the word 'clearly'.
- I always overuse the word 'clearly'.
- I can't wait to be famous.
- Just need to do summer homework.
- Um, I wanna be rich though.
- Always: "Oh, i don't know him".
- Liked our sphere 'till it warped.
- Left me behind (pretend it's fine).
- Cheaply frolicking the northeast without me?
- Sometimes things suck. don't get scared.
- Drowning in fountain of my nostalgia.
- And I am standing near windows.
- City lights sing songs of sorrow.
- Six-words is good for simple intensity.
- Grandpa: You save my life daily.
- Was so healthy. Now a disease?