Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Post Secret, the library, the bookstore, the back of cereal boxes. If I can read it, I'll look at it.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
To Kill a Mockingbird or A Separate Peace. It's a tough call, really.
Right now, I'm reading:
Sophie Scholl and the White Rose; The Grace Awakening; textbooks
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Life happens to me. A LOT.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Was a mess he couldn't fix.
- Was a mess he couldn't fix.
- Even now, I hate sleeping alone.
- We share a small town, unfortunately.
- I love my mom to bits.
- Made best and worst of me.
- Mom is the do-er of everything.
- Mom's cooler than I let on.
- The end of American imperialism approaches.
- I love food. Food hates me.
- I stopped counting hospitalizations. Why bother?
- The light wasn't an oncoming train.
- Goodbye, suicide on the installment plan.
- Desperation and desolation defeated. Revelation remained.