DelilahMember since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 39):
Barbeque sauce on my fingers, mmmmm.
- Barbeque sauce on my fingers, mmmmm.
- Date. ticket. popcorn. coke. candy. slip.
- Black spaghetti looks like licorice worms.
- Seven kids, two parents, one kitchen.
- YOUR Barbie is in the oven?!!!
- Halloween candy in a pillow case.
- Cotton candy kisses at the fair.
- MOM!!! The ice cream truck, MOM!
- Wasting away again in weinerville.
- Satisfaction is a table of laughter.
- Heaping helping of au gratin goodness.
- Daddy made me mayonnaises banana sandwiches.
- Catfish, sweet tea kind of girl.
- Winter mornings, warm diner, easy conversation.
- he loved to watch me eat.