Member since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
"You'll make some lucky woman so happy. Just not me..."
My favorite story of all time is:
'The Princess Bride' by William Goldman
Right now, I'm reading:
'Cordelia Underwood, or The Marvelous Beginnings of the Moosepath League' by Van Reid
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Heads sleep smiling on my shoulder.
- Heads sleep smiling on my shoulder.
- I could dance with her forever.
- Dear 'Forlorn',
I have problems, too.
- Did you forget anything? she asks.
- When I grow up, that'll SUCK.
- "Too lazy to make a sandwich".
- Soddit, did I really do that?
- Do I use sarcasm? NoooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo, never!
- Twentyone years playing it by ear.