Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
My husband's smile makes my lollypop.
- My husband's smile makes my lollypop.
- Ain't no tough compared to crazy!
- Summer colds suck on summer vacation!
- Arms embrace folded flag tears shed.
- Mommy, daddy says he is asleep!
- Fear: fantasy and expectation appearing real.
- Kids wear sweaters because mom's cold.
- Lovers meet hearts beat romance begins.
- One bite two pounds three sizes.
- Do chocolate bunnies multiply after easter.
- Ben Jerry Me Ménage à trois.
- Somethings never belong together some do.
- It only hurts when it hurts.
- Keep it clean keep it green.
- One more hard push hello son!