Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Moving. I've bought and sold seven homes and practiced nursing in five states, Done moving now. Really done.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Mom's cancer spread. Must she suffer?
- Mom's cancer spread. Must she suffer?
- Green juice. Is it considered food?
- Too late to start second career.
- He's a good catch, marry him.
- Don't burn bridges. World is small.
- Coming out is necessary. Authenticity matters.
- Credibility: Once lost, it's rarely regained.
- Being right isn't always the point.
- Smarter than me. Kept it secret.
- The voices. "Try harder," they say.
- The five patients I'll always remember.
- Instructor said, "You'll never be good".
- Five moves. Great CV. Where's home?
- Did anything ever make you happy?
- My 15 minutes haven't come yet.