Member since October, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Oh were you wrong about you.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Oh when have I ever wanted just one person... ?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My restless legs.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Fifty-Two Stories, Typetrigger, The Stinging Fly, The New Yorker, Fiction Magazine, Karamu Literary Magazine, Algonquin Books Blog.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever book I'm reading.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Why Read the Classics, by Italo Calvino
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Every night: "Tomorrow, ok? Tomorrow. Tomorrow...".
- Every night: "Tomorrow, ok? Tomorrow. Tomorrow...".
- Every morning: "Today will be different.".
- Leaf. Memory of leaf long left.
- The stain of lately departed leaves.
- Now what? What now? Now. Now.
- Travelled far and well. Happily home.
- Then I'll write. Then I'll write.
- Two more working months. Then, India.
- Nanny who doesn't particularly like babies.
- Can't quite believe this year happened.
- Oh, will I ever be where.
- Oh, will I ever be who.
- Eat my body weight in mascarpone.
- Eat my body weight in cream.
- Eat my body weight in butter.