Member since April, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
How much time I have waisted and even have felt tired in between.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Everywhere I happen to stumble upon.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Haven't read enough yet.
Right now, I'm reading:
Re-reading letters of my beloved Byron.
Latest Memoir (of 21):
At the very end: FUCK OFF.
- At the very end: FUCK OFF.
- It's all about the money. Really?
- Oh my. Oh please. Oh yeah.
- And worst is yet to come.
- Alone -sorry-Single, Single-sorry-Alone.
- I am a real despeWRITING housewife!
- Brain says kill heart says no.
- Remarried.Giving daughters an older sister.
- What's in a kiss?saliva sharing.
- Last but not least in lost.
- There's a world outside USA,SmithMag.
- I'll be late to my funeral.
- Love is forever until it lasts.
- Now let me go to sleep.