Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Can't please everyone. Flaws are okay.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Seeing the brilliant idea I had yesterday being advertised in an infomercial today. By someone else.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
survivingtheworld.net is superior humor and intellect in the form of a delightful webcomic.
In bed I like to read:
I don't read in bed; that's for my two other favorite pastimes.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Lord Of The Rings by JRR Tolkein. Simply an amazing story. Even so, the story of how my lovely wife and I got together beats it hands down.
Right now, I'm reading:
77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz.
Latest Memoir (of 1405):
I'd rather be inconsistent than incontinent.
- I'd rather be inconsistent than incontinent.
- Random word of the day: Inconsistent.
- Hasty shaves almost never end well.
- "Haste makes waste" applies to relationships.
- Random word of the day: Hasty.
- We have two parapets: four animals.
- Random word of the day: Parapet.
- Spectators don't win trophies. Suit up.
- There have always been gay Scouts.
- Impudent spring unapologetic for late arrival.
- Random word of the day: Impudent.
- Trying for charmful rather than harmful.
- Random word of the day: Harmful.
- "Tidbit" always sounded naughty to me.
- Random word of the day: Tidbit.