Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Can't please everyone. Flaws are okay.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Seeing the brilliant idea I had yesterday being advertised in an infomercial today. By someone else.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
survivingtheworld.net is superior humor and intellect in the form of a delightful webcomic.
In bed I like to read:
I don't read in bed; that's for my two other favorite pastimes.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Lord Of The Rings by JRR Tolkein. Simply an amazing story. Even so, the story of how my lovely wife and I got together beats it hands down.
Right now, I'm reading:
77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz.
Latest Memoir (of 1471):
My dreams more nectarine than tangerine.
- My dreams more nectarine than tangerine.
- Random Word of the day: Nectarine.
- Impervious to everything. Except yapping dogs.
- Random word of the day: Impervious.
- Mismanaged mirth. Didn't worry a bit.
- Random word of the day: Mismanage.
- Toes in sand. Jen beside me.
- Talked to Dad. An anticlimactic conversation.
- Not-at-all random word for today: Dad.
- On my own recognizance? Bad idea.
- Random word of the day: Recognizance.
- She's the breath carrying my song.
- Next week I'll be an S.O.B.*.
- Grand adventures frequently begin with "Why?".
- Model friend is a real poser.