Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
She knits so she doesn't kill.
- She knits so she doesn't kill.
- My heart monitor notices your workout.
- Little boy lost, still can't navigate.
- Clocks don't heal. Only time does.
- Always true...north and good friends.
- Childhood wasn't lost, it was stolen.
- Point-n-shoot, upload, share, like, friend, then?
- Jack, Johnny, Jose - friends are important.
- Prayer line is busy. Calling again.
- Grandmother's house on Sabbath...home safe.
- Legs for walking...dreams for living.
- Mom’s buried – claws still draw blood.
- Shaken, not stirred, by mother's bitterness.