Member since December, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 40):
I do, I do, I do!
- I do, I do, I do!
- 3 sisters, 2 toilets, 1 shower.
- Found truth when Jesus bus passed.
- Only hangers coming out of closet.
- Lived in van down by river.
- So many words, so many fonts.
- On 8th day we made messes.
- Don't be spineless about nature's plight.
- The serpent still lies about life.
- Walden's City, just doesn't sound right.
- Rain always brought on the tears.
- Dysfunctional, broken, erotic: ingredients of relationship.
- Hot as fire, romantic as sunsets.
- Sister stole her boyfriend and towels.
- He's dramatic when told, "Shut up.".