Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Nice try, you're still a teenager.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Shake It Out by Florence and the Machine
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
the bookstore. Must always read an actual, tangible book.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The Giver by Lois Lowry
or The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery (It's my guide to life)
Right now, I'm reading:
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (again)
Latest Memoir (of 32):
Other people's melodies help harmonize mine.
- Other people's melodies help harmonize mine.
- I'm an open book always misread.
- Thunder claps applaud my rainy mood.
- My sunset is someone else's sunrise.
- Mass-producing pro-"green" paper pamphlets. Something wrong?
- I over-analyze; it leaves me blinded.
- Screw logic; strolling through mental walls.
- Unfair life protects me from monotony.
- Unicorn escaped with little-me holding on.
- Follow your heart; find a smile.
- Brightness cannot be defined without darkness.
- Don't like comparing life to food.
- People my age exhaust me sometimes.
- Fell into mud; went on shopping-spree.
- Cry some, laugh more; repeat infinatley.