Member since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
She doesn't even see me. Always.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Fanfiction.net, Allpoetry.com, DeviantArt.
In bed I like to read:
Harry Potter, Stephen King, My old Journals.
Right now, I'm reading:
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. And Death Note.
Latest Memoir (of 35):
Never been kissed. Only one wish.
- Never been kissed. Only one wish.
- Head is pounding; Alarm is sounding.
- Wearing shoes still; for fast escapes.
- Long sleeve shirts hide my secrets.
- Special. Different. The same. Lied too.
- So lost. Not yet found. Darkness.
- Six reasons for me to cry.
- God? I've never met him before...
- Imaginary savior: please come find me?
- Will I end up like them?
- Expected too much of me, stupidly.
- Hermione isn't supposed to be sexy.
- Why do I even bother? Loss.
- All I am is a hinderance.
- My secret biggest fear: single forever.