Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Trying to be perfect; falling short.
In bed I like to read:
Michael Crichton, good books, same thing
My favorite story of all time is:
Found million things wrong with perfect.
Right now, I'm reading:
Right now, I'm reading: ... Right now,
Latest Memoir (of 10):
How long till it is love?
- How long till it is love?
- Hate it when purring cat bites.
- Too tired to go to bed.
- Boyfriend's a sexy beast. Be jealous.
- Feel like I am missing somthing...
- Hate emotions with a fiery passion.
- Mal*Wart: Who would ever notice???
- *in USA* come to germany .com.
- Be plant person on Sims 2.
- All leave dying man in street.