Member since September, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
i'm only nineteen, can't help much
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Uhhhh ... i read books sometimes. Ok not really.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever has caught my attention then.
My favorite story of all time is:
That's a bit unfair isn't it?
Right now, I'm reading:
Just finished, not reading anything now.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I have not heard it yet.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Every single person on the planet, who is interested.
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Music, undeniably a part of life.
- Music, undeniably a part of life.
- Freedom to commit random fun act.
- The pressure is enormous, but bearable.
- Life's a rollercoaster, seats for two.
- She's a remedy for any situation.
- Life, sometimes it works itself out.
- Smiling might make you want to.
- Today we have the best time.
- Sign reading "Silent Hill"? Turn around.
- The most refreshing reward is Clarity.
- I need a little controlled chaos.
- Skatboarding, outlet for isolation with friends.
- Please be happy, you deserve it.
- Be truly free, It's what matters.
- Why is it I want answers?