Cynthia_TMember since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Sometimes incapacitated by too many thoughts.
- Sometimes incapacitated by too many thoughts.
- Was meant for royalty, inherited poverty.
- I thought I'd forgotten, until him.
- We are all completely alone, together.
- Loved too many, fell too soon.
- Only wished to save the world.
- Look much younger, feel much older.
- Writing six-word memoirs instead of schoolwork.
- Constantly underestimating my strength and abilities.
- Think, feel, and want too much.
- Too many responsibilities, not enough time.
- My heart lives outside my body.
- Like a puzzle with no edge.
- My single greatest accomplishment is her.