Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Sometimes all you have is hope.
- Sometimes all you have is hope.
- Not perfect yet, still practicing.
- Vomit, scream, poop, nap, repeat.
- He loved me, i liked him.
- Packed with leftovers that go uneaten.
- The comfortable silence filled with resentment.
- No words, just sounds of separation.
- Dog died. cat died. try again.
- one too many in the room.
- Bobby practicing negotiation, living room style.
- Sometimes happy. sometimes sad. always resilient.
- Rescued from trash = modern class.