Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Literate Network, The Library of America, textbooks...
In bed I like to read:
Anything not work related.
My favorite story of all time is:
Goodness, there are too many to choose... Currently, "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman. Super creepy.
Right now, I'm reading:
Freshman and Senior papers, vocab tests, spelling words, and anything I can get my hands on that isn't school-related!
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Definition is one thing, application another.
- Definition is one thing, application another.
- Students aren't only ones counting down...
- With great power comes great headaches...
- Cheating insults intelligence: mine AND yours.
- Hate having to check for plagiarism.
- Teaching 18-year-olds poetry; pray for me.
- Friends: come, go. Sister tattoos: forever.
- Tried to be profound; sounded trite.
- Not letting others make my decisions.
- Human nature chooses tragedy over comedy.
- Surrounded by 400 people daily. Lonely.
- Explain to me how it's unfair?
- Taught students memoirs; everything in sixes.
- Another year older... still not wise.